Our Brag Book
Verbatim unsolicited comments from past clients
- Hi Steve - just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed our BEST OF NEW
ZEALAND tour. All of the drivers were excellent as were the accommodations.
You certainly put together a great package, and I enjoyed meeting you the
first morning in Auckland. I'll be sure to pass along my completely positive
comments to anyone who may be wanting to travel in that wonderful area of
- I am pleased to report that all the arrangements you made were very satisfactory.
Your system worked perfectly and we were met and transported at each place
as stated in the itinerary. This was my third visit to New Zealand. I was
on a 'big bus' conducted tour 3 years ago but paid nearly twice as much. Your
tour was a far more pleasant experience.
- The Top of the South Island tour was superb. I found it really well organised
and of a very good standard. Your front line people were most congenial. E.S.
- Sorry we missed meeting you! We had a wonderful trip, thanks to your terrific
planning. Please feel free to give us as references for Americans who may
want to call us
C. and A. Carron Virginia USA. email@example.com
- We consider ourselves very lucky to join your tour package. We had a wonderful
time in your beautiful country. Every day there is new scenery and excitement
to enjoy. The drivers are courteous, resourceful, and always ready to satisfy
customers special needs. This is our first time to join a customised and small
scale group. We find it much more enjoyable than huge coaches.
D.C. Toronto Canada
- Well, we are back down to earth after a wonderful tour. For me it was certainly
a GRAND DISCOVERING OF THE SOUTH AND STEWART ISLANDS. My husband had been
to most places and we had done a fairly thorough research job but this knowledge
had not taken any of the surprise or anticipation away. The content of the
trip was exceptional for apart from the many places listed there were yet
more surprises. We hope that many more tourists, both New Zealanders and overseas,
will take the opportunity to see what we did.
A.P. New Zealand
- I am writing to thank you for organising our very interesting and enjoyable
tour of New Zealand. R and I agree that it was very well put together. I am
experiencing the aftermath with my thoughts still in your very beautiful and
stimulating New Zealand. I find myself playing the haunting Maori songs.
- Just a quick Email to say thank you for a very enjoyable trip around the
South Island. Everything worked out very well. We enjoyed Des company very
much. He had a lot of extremely interesting local knowledge. The trip was
especially good because it was so personal. It will be extremely difficult
to travel with a larger group in the future.
- Our trip was terrific and beyond all expectations. You and Des were great
tour guides and you surely provided us with wide coverage of New Zealand.
Everything went like clockwork.
J and A. D CA USA
- My family and I are still talking about the great trip in New Zealand.
It is an occasion that will be long remembered.
- I'm a Japanese working holiday maker. I enjoyed myself on your tour. Your
service is very good, especially the quality of drivers is excellent. They
tried to make our tour enjoyable all the time. I'd like to join your tour
- Thanks very much for making our trip to New Zealand a pleasant one and
enjoyable. We'll recommnend you to our friends back in Israel.
L.&J B Israel
- Our sincere thanks for all the pleasant arrangements in transport, lodging,
and sightseeing. We are very grateful for the comfortable lodging. Not only
were we able to have such wonderful experience in travelling in small group
but also to feel at peace of the safety and guidance or our driver.
J.H and M.L. Singapore.
- We had a very interesting and enjoyable two days with Kerry to round off
a wonderful tour. It all went to plan and exceeded in many aspects our wildest
expectations. Thanks again.
T W. USA
- When we first entered the Tourist Information Bureau in Auckland to arrange
a trip through New Zealand we had only a very vague idea of what we were after.
We did not want to be part of a large group shepherded here and there but
at the same time did not want to travel independently. They recommended your
tour. We have just completed a 10 day 2 island tour and felt that you should
know how much we enjoyed it - it suited out requirements very well. We considered
ourselves very fortunate in our driver/guide Norm who looked after us very
well and whose knowledge of all facts connected with your country was very
- Mr J and Mrs S called into our office earlier this week and could not speak
highly enough of your travel arrangements, content of trip, and particularly
the courteousness and help given by the driver, Roy. I have used your company
before and have only ever had good reports of your tours and have no hesitation
in recommending your service.
Travel Agent New Zealand.
- Just a note to tell you that we really enjoyed our North Island tour and
felt that we had good value for money.
M&B F. New Zealand
- I speak for l and myself in praising Roy, our driver. He was an exceptional
courier with his vast knowledge of the South Island. His expertise helps make
dreams come true. My son and myself are starting to save for a further trip
to New Zealand.
- On behalf of our family group I would like to thank you for the unforgettable
trip you organised for us. We highly appreciate your considerations with our
need to be together as a family group, and for the excellent organisation
during the whole trip.
- Just a note to say a big THANK YOU for a superb tour in the South Island,
all the better for having Roy in command.
R. W. England
- Just a quick world of thanks for the quality tour that you offered M and
C at such short notice. They were enthralled with what they did and saw in
New Zealand. I will recommend you to others.
Travel agent California USA
- Our New Zealand tour was spectacular and exceeded our expectations in all
aspects. The drivers were very courteous and friendly and we developed real
friendships with all of them. Our hotel accommodations were very nice and
some were outstanding. In all regards it was a great success and our best
- We have just returned to England after a memorable and very enjoyable six
weeks holiday in New Zealand. We booked a tour for 11 days to visit the South
Island with your company and both P and I want to thank very much for making
it such a wonderful, unforgettable experience. All your drivers were very
professional and knowledgeable and with a friendliness rarely encountered
in other parts of the world. I would certainly have no hesitation whatsoever
in recommending you and your company to any of my friends wanting to visit
B.D. and P.M. England
- The organisation was fantastic and couldn't be faulted.The drivers were
superb and we are now sold on small group tours.
T&P T. England
- Steve, this is to thank you for making the visit a very enjoyable and memorable
experience. The arrangements and accommodations were excellent.
- Just to let you know how much we enjoyed our holiday with W.D.T. and considered
it great value for money. We've travelled a lot over the past 20 years and
going mostly by mini coaches was unique and suited us fine. We couldn't praise
the drivers enough for their courtesy and overall driving skills. A great
bunch of fellows.
B&M W New Zealand
- Just a short note to confirm that all the Australian members of the Reunion
tour have departed our shores well satisfied, much more knowledgeable of New
Zealand, and in high spirits. I would personally like to thank you for laying
on such an enjoyable, comprehensive, interesting, and full on tour.
H.H. New Zealand
- We just wanted to tell you what an absolutely wonderful time we had in
New Zealand, everything was organised so well - the hotels were all very comfortable
and friendly and helpful staff and our drivers at every stage were very knowledgeable
and informative as well as helpful and friendly. We will certainly have no
hesitation whatsoever in recommending your company and when we return (and
we most definitely will) will use World Discovery again.
P H and P.S. England